10 best ways to increase website visitors
Fairly good traffic is required for all the sites and if your website is new then there is no question. Generally, the purpose of creating our site is to generate AdSense or affiliate marketing. And most of us attempting to get visitors or attract them to our site though we don’t know the proper ways. And we try to rank our site in a keyword and hope to get a visitor from there. Today’s tips for those who have developed their new website and are not getting the desired visitor on their blog. So let’s see the Best ways to increase website visitors:
1. Content Is King – Does not it seem familiar to you? Hmm, old but I want to remind you again. If you are an affiliate and write a blog you will always have to post quality articles. Your writing must be creative so that the Visitor may know something new from you. And while writing the article, keep in mind the keyword density and the Word Count. Suppose the subject of your writing is about “how to improve your mountain biking skills” so when you try to write on this topic you should give the maximum information to the Visitors. While typing the article, the keyword will perform the mindset in the context, for example, write articles 700 words, use your main keyword there, minimum 3 times exactly, and use the Fannel keyword with it 3 to 5 times. For example, your main keyword is “how to improve your mountain biking skills” here you can use these gills as the phrase “tips to improve your mountain biking skills” “improve your mountain biking skills”. (I have just given examples).
If you can provide good quality content on the site, then your blog will be indexed overnight and it will be listed in the search engine and the visitor will be visiting the blog.
2. Submit your blog to a search engine – Yes, you’ve just heard your website submitting to various search engines. Because many times Google has not indexed your blog for some unknown reason, then your site will become very quickly indexed.
3. Social Share – Share your site with various social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, etc. Whenever any new posts are posted on the blog, you will share your Facebook page and share your fun pages with different groups. Visitors will see your blog grow.
4. Optimize the title of the post well – Remember that when your post goes to a search engine or in front of the Visitor, he will first notice your post title and if the title is not attractive, the Visitors will not be interested in your post and they will not come to your blog again.
5. Link to the post in the post – Do not forget to do the internal linking when you post a new blog, there will be a visitor on your blog for a long time. For example, your blog is “Weightlies” and you post it “10 ways to lose weight” Now if you have any other type of posts on your blog, then link it to your blog. Then your visitor will read that post and it will help reduce your blog’s bounce rate.
6. Write Meta Description – Remember to write meta descriptions for your site so that you have a keyword. This will give search engines more emphasis on your post or site, and you can easily rank higher than others.
7. Backlinks can be made – It can be different types such as blog commenting, article marketing, etc. If you want to keep backlinks in the present time, you should keep in mind that matter-
Where backlink is taking from the authority site. How about index pages there How Domain and Page Authority Are How about the site pr or page pr (page-rank) Do-follow or no-follow The most important thing is that backlinks are related to your site. Example – Suppose your blog is meditation-related and you are backlinking electronic-related. If so, then you will not have any profit as well as you have to follow the backlink following the above rules. You may be temporarily benefiting but you will face major losses in the long term. Google Mama can provide manual penalties to your blog for the claim of getting an irregular backlink. So be careful while taking backlink. Now it is not the day that you will be able to come back to the rank just by backlink. And yes “content is king” must be remembered.
8. Good SEO and Knowledge– If you have good SEO and knowledge then you can do very well. There are many SEO tricks that you can use to get many visitors to the blog. For example,
Social Media Marketing, Paid Marketing, YouTube marketing and other strategies
9. Comment Options – Keep the comments option on your blog, but it should not be auto-optimized. And those who make a constructive comment on your post or ask a question will have your opinion or answer. Keep in mind that the comments in your post will increase as your blog’s authority increases to Google.
10. Design of blogs – This is also one of the main topics to increase or retain your blog’s visitors. Your blog should be based on the information and the design is plain. Use a white background and any other color. And when choosing a domain, try to get dot.com. Then you will get some additional benefits from the search engine.
Listen to this podcast here.